IndiceIndice  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividere | 

Arrival of the chancellor of Holland

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Winterstorm

Numero di messaggi : 6

MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of the chancellor of Holland    Sab 28 Feb 2015, 18:41

After some contact by post with the Chancellor of Modena, Winter had finally arrived at the embassy. Hopefully she would get access soon. She made herself known at the gates first.

Goodday, my name is Winterstorm de L'eau, and i'm the Chancellor of Holland. Would you please grand me acces?
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Fedele

Numero di messaggi : 1486

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the chancellor of Holland    Dom 01 Mar 2015, 12:36

When the page arrived, running, to inform him of the arrival of the Chancellor of Holland, Fedele stopped working and leave his office.
He arrived at the principal gate and reach the Chancellor: "Welcome to Modena, Your Excellency! I'm Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, current Chancellor of Modena. I can say that is really a pleasure to see you here. I should ask You your credentials, if it's not a problem; I have to archive them..."

Numero di messaggi : 6

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the chancellor of Holland    Dom 08 Mar 2015, 20:40

Winter smiles at Fedele.

It's nice to finally meet you Chancellor. Of course here I have them. In Holland we don't really have a fancy document so it's the announcement where they announce me as the new Chancellor. I've also provided an English translation. Hopefully this will do?

Winter hands Fedele the two documents.

Fye ha scritto:
[rp]Aan het volk van Holland,

Bij deze kondigen wij de aanstelling van vrouwe Winterstorm de L'eau als Kanselier aan. Zij zal deze positie vervullen voor de duur van een jaar, dus van 30 oktober 1462 tot en met 30 oktober 1463.Getekend en gezegeld op de achtentwinstigste dag van de tiende maand van het MCDLXII,

Niekhzm Vencedor
Graaf van Holland
Graaf van Zeeland
Voogd van Utrecht
Graaf van Spijkenisse

Fye van Eckhardt Meertens
Gravin van Holland
Gravin van Zeeland
Voogdes van Utrecht
Schout van Holland
Dame van de Bilt

[/rp]

Fye ha scritto:
[rp]To the people of Holland,

Hereby we announce the appointmen of lady Winterstorm de L'eau as Chancellor. She will be assigned to this position for a year, from the 30th of october 1462 to the 30th of october 1463.Signed and sealed on the twentyeight day of the tenth month of the year MCDLXII

Niekhzm Vencedor
Count of Holland
Count of Zeeland
Guardian van Utrecht
Count of Spijkenisse

Fye van Eckhardt Meertens
Countess of Holland
Countess of Zeeland
Guardian of Utrecht
Constable of Holland
Lady of de Bilt

[/rp]
Fedele

Numero di messaggi : 1486

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the chancellor of Holland    Dom 08 Mar 2015, 21:08

"Perfect, Your Excellency" said Fedele, smiling- "Please, follow me and, again, welcome to Modena!"

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the chancellor of Holland    

Arrival of the chancellor of Holland
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Alezander's Arrival-

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
Palazzo Ducale di Modena :: Ingresso-
Andare verso: