Il Ducato di Modena su Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividere | 

Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Serentustra

Numero di messaggi : 46

MessaggioTitolo: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Mer 20 Ago 2014, 19:37

As she has been appointed as the new ambassador for the German Kingdom, Serentustra has made her way here. As she finally stands at the entrance, she gazes upon the guards.
"Hello, my name is Serentustra and I am the newly appointed ambassatrice for the German Kingdom. I would like to introduce myself to the corresponding autorities"  Having said this, she seemingly bows a little and waits for a response.
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Fedele

Numero di messaggi : 1486

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Mer 20 Ago 2014, 23:21

A page informed Fedele of the arrival of the Ambassadress of the German Kingdom.
When he reached her, he smiled and said: "Benvenuta a Modena*, Your Excellence. I'm Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, Baron of Polinago, Knight of Merit of the Duchy of Modena, Lord of Camurana, Cortile, Cadelbosco di Sopra and Benedello and Great Chamberlain of Modena. I'm sure that the Ambassador to Germany, Don Nigio, will join us in few minutes, but, meanwhile, can I see your credentials, please?"

*Welcome to Modena

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Gio 21 Ago 2014, 16:01

As the other man arrives, Serentustra smiles back, does her courtsies. "Mille grazie, Mylord. It is my pleasure to meet you, mylord Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari." Being asked for her credentials, she nods and smiles.  As she turns to her messengers bag, she says "I beg your pardon, mylord.", as she deems it might seem rude, that she turns to her bag. After a few seconds, she takes out a scroll, which she hands to him. "These, mylord, are my credentials."

'Scroll':

She stands there, still smiling politely, while she waits, until Fedele has viewed her credentials.
Fedele

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Gio 21 Ago 2014, 21:39

Fedele read the document and smiled.
He knelt in front of the lady and said: "Please, Your Excellence, follow me in your offices. You had a long journey from Your Kingdom to Modena and you probably want to have relax and to eat or drink something. Please, ask for everything you want"

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Gio 21 Ago 2014, 22:55

Serentustra blushed deeply, as Fedele knelt. She tries to make him stand up again.
"No, no, no, mylord, you don't need to kneel infront of me, I am just a simple ambassatrice." she speaks out hastily.
Kneeling is too much of an honor for her, especially since the person doing it right know is ranked so much higher with all these titles and priveleges and duties.
As she recognizes, that she talked whilst he still was saying, the red of her blushing deepened.
"Thank you mylord. I am sorry for interrupting. I will be pleased to follow you and rest a bit up. I appreciate your care deeply mylord."
Having that said, she does courtsy and is following Fedele.
Fedele

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Ven 22 Ago 2014, 22:14

Fedele stopped suddenly a page and ordered him to calla the Ambassador to the German Kingdom, Dante della Scala, known as Nigio. In the meanwhile, he guided the Ambassadress into the office.

RP OFF:

Numero di messaggi : 125

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Sab 23 Ago 2014, 13:05

His Excellence called me, so I went to the entrance.

There I saw LAdy Serentustra, the Ambassador from German Kingdom

Oh Milady ! It's a pleasure to see you here !

Was the travelling nice ?
Serentustra

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Dom 24 Ago 2014, 14:23

As Nigio came near and called her, she immediately recognized the voice and turned her head toward him. She smiled, then courtsied. "Mylord Dante della Scala! The pleasure is on my side." Having finished the courtsie, she looks at him. "The travel was exciting. So many beautiful places, which i was able to see. You do, indeed, live in a truly beautiful country, mylord. I am truly happy of having the opportunity to be the ambassador being sent here."

Ultima modifica di Serentustra il Dom 24 Ago 2014, 14:29, modificato 1 volta (Motivazione : Forgot something)
Nigio

Numero di messaggi : 125

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Dom 24 Ago 2014, 15:02

Oh Milady, you are always so kind !

Since you are here, it will be my pleasure to show you the beauty of my land !
Serentustra

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   Lun 01 Set 2014, 07:24

Serentustra smiles. "Mylord, I will take you by your word."
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco   

Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del regno tedesco
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del Regno d'Albania
» Arrivo dell'Ambasciatore del Regno delle Due Sicilie
» Arrivo dell'Ambasciatore del Regno di Portogallo
» Arrivo dell'ambasciatore del Regno delle Due Sicilie
» Arrivo dell' Ambasciatore della Repubblica di Genova

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
Palazzo Ducale di Modena :: Ingresso-
Andare verso: